SOFIMSHC Mesh boundary SDIV

Hallo,
ich versuche in SOFIMSHC eine bestimmte Geometrie zu erstellen.

Entlang einer SAR-Fläche soll eine Zwangaussenkante keine Netzunterteilung durchgeführt werden. Habe es mit SPL SDIV -1 probiert, aber siehe Warnung und automatische Anpassung. “Strukturlinie (SLN) 100: vorgegebene Unterteilung wurde an das angrenzende Netz angepasst.”

Wie kann ich eine SLN in SAR ohne Unterteilung erzeugen? Es wird immer automatisch in mind. 2 Stücken geteilt.

----Beispiel----
SLN 1 NPA 1001 2001 SDIV -1
SAR GRP 1 MNR 1 T 0 NRA 0 XFLG PLA
SARB OUT NL 1

Along a SAR surface, a outer edge should not perform any grid subdivision. I tried it with SPL SDIV -1, but see warning and automatic adjustment. “Structural line (SLN) 100: the given subdivision was adapted to the adjacent grid.”

LG

Generally sofimshc divides a SAR into at least 4 quads, dividing each boundary in 2 or more parts.
Has to do with the meshing algorithm, see previous post (link below).

You can however choose to mesh a SAR into a single quad using:
Sar ... Mctl SngQ

Hello,
thank you for the quick response and explanation about the mesh generation. I quickly made a small example to better illustrate the problem.
I am familiar with “MCTL SNGQ” and that’s how I created two elements on the right side (see graphic). The problem is with the left environment. I don’t want the middle nodes, but the rest should be meshed automatically. Is there any solution for this?

Best regards