Vorverformung mit Primärlastfall (ASE)

Hello everybody!

I am performing the structural design of a composite bridge according to construction phases. The cross-section analysis of composite-beams is done with the module SIR. The construction phases are accounted only with the use of ASE and the activation of the function PLF (Primärlastfall ). By doing that, the loads are added stepwisely regarding the construction phase. In the next step, a pre-deformation is then computed due to the load history.

Problem: I have a template of a project done with Teddy 2012. The code runs perfectly in Teddy 2012 and Teddy 2016, however it does not work in the latest version (Teddy 2020). Being more specific, I have 6 ASE steps, LF 11 until LF 16. In Teddy 2020, the calculation goes well until LF 13. However, from Lastfall 14 and so on, no load cases are proccessed, and I have NaN results.

P.S.: I have tried using SYST PROB NONL and SYST PROB LINE. By NONL, I have a warning from LF 13 that there is a negative tangential stiffness (negativ tangentiale Steifigkeit). By LINE, load case LF 13 is correct and I have no warning so on, but the results of LF 14, 15 and 16 are still NaN. The code pasrts of LF 13 and LF 14 are displayed below.

+PROG ASE -E urs:26 B(E) LF 13 G1+Ct1+Ct2+G2 #INCLUDE Texte ECHO VOLL NEIN; ECHO REAK VOLL STEU WARN 197 KRIE 1 RO 0.8 STAB AQB SYST PROB LINE PLF 12 GRUP 99 Lagerung im Endzustand
GRUP (1 6 1) BA 20
GRUP (10 70 10) FAKS (zii) (Zustand II)
LF 13 EGZ 1.00
LC 1,4
ENDE

+PROG ASE -E urs:17 $ E LF 14 G1+Ct1+Ct2+G2+Hyd
#INCLUDE Texte
ECHO VOLL NEIN; ECHO REAK VOLL
STEU WARN 197 KRIE 1 RO 0.8 STAB AQB SYST PROB LINE PLF 13 GRUP 99 Lagerung im Endzustand
GRUP (1 6 1) BA 20
GRUP (10 70 10) FAKS (zii) (Zustand II)
GRUP (11 61 10)
LF 14 EGZ 1.00
LC 1,4
LC 5 PLF NEU $ Hydr
ENDE

I am having problems to identify the mistake, specially due to the reason that this code works in previous Teddy versions. I would like to ask if somebody help me on the problem or give me some ideas about what could have possibly changed from previous Teddy versions.

Thanks in advance.

Lucas H.

Hello Lukas

have you seen the TEEDY example about construction stages with ase?

TEDDY > File > examples > ase > deutsch / english > ase6_zweifeldtraeger_mit_bauzustand.dat

If you want to consider the non-linear material properties, you have to activate the command:

SYST PROB NONL

Further help can be found in the example:

TEDDY > File > examples > ase > deutsch /englisch > nonlinear_quad > a2_nichtlineare_platte.dat

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

1 Like