Report of all load combinations applied to a model

Hi, is it possible get the exact combinations row by row with coefficients what were generated by Sofistik for a model overall (not the exact part with TRAC). I understand I can view a report from superposition Teddy task, but it only defines 4 combination rules and lists a loads applied in that generation of loads, but not the list of combination with coefficients. I understand that there must be many rows :slight_smile: but experts asked… Thanks!

1 Like

:slight_smile:
It’s real disappointment, as I know, it’s not possible. Similar question was here here
Maybe ECHO LOAD,FACT in MAXIMA can help you in some cases.

1 Like

Idea to improve. For developers: Please Note. Thanks.

Hello,
a complete list of all resulting load case combinations in a project can be very long. Or in the case of four action combinations and a lot of corresponding single load cases you can get hundreds of load case combinations.

In MAXIMA or in the task for superpositioning it is possible to define the output amount. E.g. with ECHO CHCK – output of the decisive points of superposition you can get a full printout for these most unfavourable points with the determination and an overview of the resulting load case factors.
Using ECHO LOAD,FACT for the full printout we recommended to defined specific elements in record SUPP. Otherwise it is possible that you get an output of thousand pages.

In the case of a beam structure you can use the task ‘Combine Results’ → Automatic. Here all possible load case combinations are determined for the selected action combinations and the selected structural lines or design elements using MAXIMA in background. As result small tables for each load cases combination are printed with the initial load cases and their used factors.

Regards
Sabine Fahrendholz
Senior Product Manager

2 Likes

Hello,

I have forgotten something about this topic:
Since version 2024, there is a new output option ECHO SUM in the program MAXIMA for compiling the determined load case combinations. With ECHO SUM YES the tables ‘Result Combinations’ are printed.

I hope this is useful.
Regards
Sabine Fahrendholz
Senior Product Manager