Lastenzug (LZUG) - Lastmodell 4

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin noch Anfänger im Umgang von Sofistik/Teddy und habe eine Frage zu einer Lastaufbringung. Ich habe für eine Fußgängerbrücke versucht ein Dienstfahrzeug nach Lastmodell 4 anzusetzen mithilfe einer definierten Spur auf Höhe des Überbaus (h=6m). Wenn ich mir jedoch die angesetzten Lasten im Graphic oder System ansehe, werden die Lasten zum Teil auf den Bogen der Brücke angesetzt, wodurch meine Ergebnisse falsch sind. Die Lasten des Dienstfahrzeuges werden vor allem falsch angesetzt (d.h. auf den Bogen), wenn sich die Spur mit dem Bogen (+Seile) “überschneiden”. Sollten hierbei die Lasten nicht nur auf der Höhe der Spur von 6 m angreifen?

Des Weiteren ist mir noch aufgefallen, dass hier anstelle von vier Einzellasten nur zwei Einzellasten für das Dienstfahrzeug auf den Überbau aufgebracht werden. Nur finde ich hier meinen Fehler nicht.

Hier wären ein paar Bilder für die Lastaufbringung:

Ist es möglich, dass die Lasten nur auf den Überbau und nicht mehr auf den Bogen angreifen?

Freundliche Grüße

Falls es noch was helfen sollte, wäre hier der Teddy Code:

Hey. Not so long ago I dealt with arbitrary moving load in SOFiSTiK. Unfortunately, I do not understand German yet, and Google does not provide a very accurate translation. Besides, I don’t understand what is written in German Teddy. So if no one answers you in a reasonable time, translate the question and the Teddy code into English (this can be done automatically) and perhaps I can help you with something.

Hei,
no problem. Here is my translated question.

I’m still a beginner handling Sofistik/Teddy and I have a question about a load application. I tried to applicate a load of a service vehicle/bulldozer after load model 4 (Teddy help : sofiload TRAI page 5-22/23) for a pedestrian bridge. For that I used a lane (GAX) to define the loadcases for the service vehicle.
The loads are applicated on the bow instead of the roadbridge. So I get false results.
The loads are especially wrong applied (loads on the bow) when lane and bow/cable are very near to each other or overlap.
Am I right that the loads only should be applied on the lane (height 6 m) and not on the bow?

I also get for the service vehicle only two single loads instead of four single loads. I’m not sure if i did a mistake here.

Here are some pictures how sofistik apply the loads:

I hope you can understand my problem.

Okay, I understand what you want to do: some car consisting of two (or four?) forces is trying to drive over the bridge, but for some reason it drives onto the arch. However, the 49-rep loop is not entirely clear to me. Perhaps you want to copy this car as if it were moving across a bridge?

In the method I am studying of setting a moving load, everything coincides with your approach until the loop of 49 repetitions. In my case I need to launch the ELLA module, select the traffic lane and assign a train. It is also necessary to indicate which forces in which elements this train will try to maximize, changing its position (setting the train along the line of influence).
Make sure you do the ASE linear calculation with a NOT parallel solver before calling ELLA.

+PROG SOFILOAD                                                          urs:16
HEAD Moving Load Trains
$ --------------------------------------------------- SOME CAR/TRAIN ------------------------------------------------------
LC 980 TYPE NONE FACT 1.0 GAMU 1.0 GAMF 1.0 TITL 'CAR'
 TRAI TYPE USER V 0 PFAC 1.0 $ CAR
  TRPL P 70 A 0 Y -0.95 BW 0.6 LW 0.2 $ POINT LOAD 1
  TRPL P 70 A 0 Y 0.95 BW 0.6 LW 0.2  $ POINT LOAD 2

$ ---------------------------------------------- TRAFFIC LANES ----------------------------------------------
LANE 'CENT' WL -3.5 WR 3.5 YLA -4 YRA 4
LANE 'CENT.99' YLA -3.5 YRA 3.5 $ Fake lane for a proper report drawing
LANE 'CENT.1' YLA -3.5 YRA -0.5  $ we define a traffic lane S1.1 in your case I guess
END

+PROG ELLA                                                                                     urs:17
HEAD Moving Load
$ECHO IL FULL $ if necessary
ECHO IL NO
ECHO LPOS FULL
ECHO LANE FULL
ECHO LOAD FULL

$ ---------------------------------------------- CALCULATION SETTINGS ----------------------------------------------
LSEL 'CENT' INT 0 DZ 1.0 $ LSEL 'S1' in your case

CALC TYPE TRUS LMIN 1 LMAX 2 FROM 2*100000+1 $ Element numbers with group divisor. You can just enter the element number like 2000001
CALC TYPE TRUS LMIN 1 LMAX 2 FROM 2*100000+2
CALC TYPE TRUS LMIN 1 LMAX 2 FROM 2*100000+3
CALC TYPE TRUS LMIN 1 LMAX 2 FROM 2*100000+4

SHOW 0 TYPE ALL $ Influence Lines for all kinds of elements

$------------------------------- A14_L -------------------------------
SAVE LCB 12100 TYPE L TITL CAR_LC
CASE 1  GRP GR1 $ GR1 is only vertical forces are taken into account
POSL CENT.1 TRAI 980 FACT 1 P 0 SYNC OFF OPT FREE $ sets the train 980 (our car) to the traffic lane 1
END

After successfully calculating the ELLA, you can see in the Report Browser how it has set the load (cross-section of the road with forces and Influence lines). Forces in elements can be viewed in WinGraf in LC which is specified in the LCB parameter of the SAVE command

Ich würde versuchen, die Lastaufbringung nur auf die Fahrbahn einzuschränken. In Sofiload kann dies mit dem Satz GRUP erreicht werden.

Vielleicht hilft es.

Beste Grüße
gmay