Vorspannung Schiefwinklige Platte

Hey ,

ich habe Schwierigkeiten bei der Eingabe der Vorspannung bei einer schiefwinkligen Platte. Wenn ich die einzelnen, auf einer Achse definierten, Spannglieder kopiere kann ich das nicht entlang der Auflagerachse tun. Nun habe ich für die einzelnen Spannstränge eigene Sekundärachsen geschaffen und mit dem Befehl “auf andere Achse kopieren” die Stränge kopiert. Das sieht in Sofiplus richtig aus. sobald ich das aber exportiere und im Animator anschaue ist das gleiche Problem wieder da. Die Stränge sind nur senkrecht kopiert worden und schauen nun aus dem System. Daher die Frage wie ich die Stränge richtig kopieren kann

When I had the task of creating tendons in a skewed bridge, I ran into a problem: When changing the properties of the parent tendons, not all properties of the inherited tendons were automatically adjusted. You can create the structure as you like and then create the tendon geometry with text. I made a small example for you, I hope it helps somehow.

This is not a PDF, I just have no permission to attach a 7z archive. Change the extension from PDF to .7z and unzip

Open the run_me file - it is the main one. Position the cursor on #include tendons.dat and right-click “Open include file”.tendons_example.pdf (9.1 KB)

1 Like

Thanks a lot,

my exercise is to do the whole modell input grapically. After a few time of trial and error and your answer i get the conclusion that there is no reasonable way to do it in sofiplus right?

Probably SOFiSTiK can be studied endlessly. For me SOFiSPLUS-X is more of a tool that gives a lower SOFiSTiK entry threshold. It’s good that it exists, it would be difficult to start with Teddy. I still occasionally extract the Teddy code from it. But in the end I solve the main tasks in Teddy in text form, and prepare the text with scripts (VBA, C++).

P.S. Lately there have been a lot of questions on the forum about the Rhino interface. I have never opened it, but it seems to be parametric graphical input, it sounds cool

1 Like