Update revit-addin command

Hope this topic finds you well, I’m building an add-in and it’s continuously changing of features so I might need an command that can update the add-in. I’ve checked microsoft docs and I came up with this method: ApplicationDeployment.Update Method (System.Deployment.Application) | Microsoft Learn .Would you be kind of heading me into the right direction by giving me some hints to get this done or make it clear if this is doable or not. Thanks in advance!

Hello Miguel

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for you problem.
Also, I don’t understand your problem. What do you want to achieve and how can we help you?

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

Hi Frederick! sorry for the late response. I was wondering If you have implemented a notifier within sofistik add-ins that let know the users about a new version so they can update the plugin. I was checking the https://www.autodesk.com/autodesk-university/class/AppBundle-Cross-Distribution-Autodesk-Products-App-Store-and-Forge-2020#handout appbundle but I still confused how this can help me to achieve my end goal.
Sorry If it’s not the right place to make this question but I didnt find too much information about this topic.
All the best,
Miguel G.