Superpositioning with SSD

I am currently using SSD to design a bridge and the Eurocode National Annex in my country allows for certain action types not being required to be assessed together. Namely thermal and wind.

I am wondering how I accomplish this using the SSD interface.
Any changes in the action manager to the superposition dropdown will only affect loadcases within the action and not the combination between the actions themselves.

Initially I thought that if I use a partition in the action types that I could control them better but I get an error when using Define Combinations saying that the it cannot deal with load groups.
Maxima1

What would be the best worfklow to achieve my desired results? Can this only be achieved using Cadinp?

Hello

Do you design road or railway bridges?
If you are working on a road bridge, I recommend checking out our online bridge design training.
This training describes the superpositioning workflow for bridges according to the eurocode.

Apart from that we have some tutorials about superpositioning on our website.

www.sofistik.com > Infocenter - Overview > Documentation - Tutorials > Superpositions

If you need further help, please post a simplified project with a detailed description of the problem. Thank you :wink: .

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team