Sofistik Rhinoceros Modelling

Hello,
I am new to SSD and trying to model stuff using the Rhinoceros Modelling instead of Sofiplus. However after creating the task it keeps telling me ‘Program Not Found’. I have already installed and updated the Rhinoceros Interface. Even the Rhino environment shows all the plugins properly installed. Have restarted my programs multiple times.

Thanks,
Pinaki

Hello

Which version of Rhino have you installed?
Rhino 6 and 7 are compatible with SOFiSTiK 2022.
Have you tried using the SOFiSTiK commands (SOFiSTiK toolbar) in Rhino?

start Rhino > create surface > activate SOFiSTiK element properties (SOFiSTiK panel) > save the project > export structure to SSD (SOFiSTiK Toolbar)

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

Thank you for your reply.
I have Sofistik 2020 and Rhino 7. It works the way you are suggesting. I was trying to open Rhino by double clicking on it in the task tree (picture above), the way SOFiPLUS is done.

However I still do not see any option to input loads in the Rhino toolbar, the way we have inside SOFiPLUS. Is it something that is not included yet or am I missing something?

Thanks again
Pinaki

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think you have to purchase an extra SOFiSTiK licence for Rhino Interface (RHINOINT-SU or RHINOINT-MU). Have you done it already?

Have you installed the Rhino Interface in the SAM?

SOFiSTiK Application Manager > SOFiSTiK 2022 > SOFiSTiK Rhinoceros Interface 2022

Yes I have it installed. I am able to operate the sofistik toolbar inside Rhino. Just that Rhino doesn’t work like sofiplus in the task list. May be it’s not supposed to work like that?

Have you checked whether the correct path is stored in the SSD?

SSD > File > User Options > Rhinoceros Modeling > Paths / General