No AutoCAD detected when installing Sofiplus 2020

Win 10 x64 1909, AutoCAD 2020 Simplified Chinese

No problem when installing Sofistik 2020, Sofistik 2020 for Rhino

But when trying to install Sofiplus 2020, it shows 'No AutoCAD detected", can’t continue the installation.

Hi netsonic_Sofistik,

SAM is searching for the following path in the registry:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R23.1

Please open this entry and send the description of your problem together with a screenshot of the opened registry key to support@sofistik.com

Best regards,
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

If I use SAM online instllation, all CAD related components, such as Sofiplus(-X), SofiCAD can be installed.
But if I double click the cached msi
C:\ProgramData\SOFiSTiK\cache\p\sofiplus_2020\2.0.527\payloads\2.0.527+sofiplus_2020.msi
C:\ProgramData\SOFiSTiK\cache\p\soficad_2020\2.0.527\payloads\2.0.527+soficad_2020.msi
it show error: can’t detect AutoCAD 2020.

But I can install non-CAD related component such as
2.0.527+sofistik_2020.msi
2.0.566+revit_rxa_2020.msi
2.0.364+rhino_2020.msi
by double clicking the cached msi.

Hello,
Please be patient, our experts are currently working on your request.
We will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Best regards
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

We do not support starting (like double-clicking) the MSI files directly. The MSI files require additional parameters which need to be set. We have created the SOFiSTiK Application Manager to make it easier to install and update software.

SOFiSTiK products can be installed in two different ways:

1. You can use the SOFiSTiK Application Manager user interface to install software. This is the simplest and easiest way to install the software.

2. Or you can use the SOFiSTiK Application Manager commandline tools to install the software. This is especially useful in automated deployment scenarios. This option provides maximum flexibility. You can even create custom mirrors of our application update content to be able to serve product updates over LAN. This is also the option which requires more initial effort. You can find the details here: https://www.sofistik.de/documentation/2020/en/administration/index.html

Cheers

Please can you tell me did you solve the problem “No AutoCad detected” and can you tell me how?
Thank you

Hello Milan

Are you using the SOFiSTiK Application Manager to install the products?
And could you please describe your problem in detail?

Best regards
Frederik Höller