Mattenliste, Mattenschneideskizze, {type_total_number}

Hello everyone. I’m new at this forum but I’m actively testing Sofistik Reinforcement Detailing for my company, for quite some time. We are still using 2D software for Reinforcement plans, but we are also trying to find the alternative. We have a few standards or some things that we got used to, while working in 2D software, so I’m mostly trying to recreate similar things in Revit with the help of Sofistik.

I will probably create few topics about some things, but here’s the first one. My question is how can I find these parameters (Gesamt and Bruttogewicht) inside the Revit model, so I can use it in my schedules and add it to the sheet. These are the informations about the total number of Fabric Sheets required to be cut. Here’s the screenshot from Word schedule file which is helpful, but in most cases we need this information directly on the plan. In fact, I only need the total number of Fabric Sheets and then I can use the formula to calculate the total weight, but I couldn’t find it. Hope I was clear enough

Hello Mirza

I think the best workflow for accessing these parameters is to create a new rebar schedule / quantity (Bauteilliste). With this list you can display all of the desired parameters.
Just create a new list and select the relevant parameters:

Fabric Reinforcement (Bewehrung - Matten) > e.g. Sheet Mass (Mattenmasse), Cut Sheet Mass (Mattenmasse geschnitten),…

Further information can be found on the Autodesk knowledge network website:

Create a Schedule or Quantity

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

Thank you for reply
I know about these parameters. That’s not what I’m searching for, I need total number of required Fabric Sheets from which I can cut all required pieces of Fabrics. I found this info only in Sofistik Word schedule file, and it is at the end of Mattenschneideskizze.

Also, how can I put these Mattenschneideskizzen on my sheet so I can have it on my plans, not only in word file? I found the example pdf on internet, where someone had it on the sheet, I wonder how he did it?

Hi @MirzaV,

well this is the schedule generated via Report Browser, a functionality that won’t be available in the future anymore. But you can still use it. Go to SOFiSTiK Reinfrocement Settings/ Schedule and set the export via Report Browser.

Then make sure you activated your sheet (no view active) go to the drop-down menu for the schedule and click on “Insert in Drawing” like this you will get in your sheet also the entire bending schedule with fabric cuts in it.

About the counts of Fabric Cuts Parameter (this is what you need) this is calculated only by the schedule.
hope that helped!

Thank you, that helped!

Hello, Is this option available now? I want to export the mattenschneideskizze to sheets. As you shown above insert drawing tab is no there?

I want to make like this
Now this is only available in the report ans XML or plb.