Loads sequence in DYNA

Hi!
I have a moving load to calculate, but its path cannot be specified by an edge element. I would like to define it by specified points (nodes). In the help pdf for DYNA it is told that the points sequence can be defined by the command FUNK (from SOFILOAD), but I don’t know how to do that. In general: I have a load case, point loading, with a defied time function, and I would like to move it in my DYNA analysis form one point to another, but not along an edge.
Thanks in advance for helping me!

Open your DYNA analysis file in the DYNA program.
Make sure you have a load and point load with a given time function that you want to move from one point to another.
Enter the following command into the DYNA program to determine the path of the moving load:
FUNK(ID, T, X, Y, Z)
Here:
ID is the identifier of the moving load you want to move. Specify the appropriate ID.
T is the array of time points where you want to determine the position of the load. Set the time values according to your requirements.
X, Y, Z are arrays in which you specify the coordinates of the points where you want to determine the load position. Specify the coordinate values according to your requirements.
For example, if you have a moving payload with identifier 1 and you want to determine its position at points (1, 2, 3) and (4, 5, 6) at time 0.5 and 1.0, respectively, the command would look like this
FUNK(1, {0.5, 1.0}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6})
Run the analysis in the DYNA program to get the results of the path of the moving load at the specified points and times.

Hi! thanks for the answer! I have done it this way:

+prog dyna urs:22.1
head
CTRL RLC 1001
STEP 10 0.5 a 0.2
FUNK(91,{0,0.5,1,1.5,2,2.5,3,3.5,4,4.5},{0,0.5,1,1.5,2,2.5,3,3.5,4,4.5},{-1,0,-1,0,-1,0,-1,0,-1,0},{0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0})
END

but during the calculation I am getting the error:

Nr. -30 in Programm DYLAR TO MUCH DATA