Load combinations

Hello everyone,

I just have a question.

I defined different load cases in load case manger, like(self weight, live load etc.) but i am asking how to combine all these loads together to make the software calculate them with each other and not as separated cases?

Hello

Please try to work yourself through our basic (bridge design) tutorials. These Youtube videos cover all the necessary workflows when working with our software.

SOFiSTiK Beginner Tutorial:

SOFiSTiK Bridge Design Training:

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

Hello,

I Also watched this video before, but didn’t find the answer of my question on it. but thank you

So you have watched all of the 26 videos? I only sent you the first videos of the playlist.
I am sure those videos explain the basics of the superositioning.

Sorry for word “All”

I have watched most of the videos in the playlist especially the first ones. I watched videos from number 1 till number 6 and also i watched video number 9 which is for traffic loader.

but anyway thank you and will try to watch this video again and solve the problem

but i am asking how to combine all these loads together to make the software calculate them with each other and not as separated cases?

Actually, Sofistik does not combine load cases with each oteher, but you have to calculate load cases and then make combinations of the results of load cases.

It still has a way to combine load cases before calculation, but that’s not what it’s meant to be.
see Combination of Temperature Loads

1 Like