Is it possible to export beam deformations?

Hello,

For some time I have been trying to export my beam deformations to Excel.
I think that the only way to do this, is by exporting the nodal displacements.
The disadvantage of this is, that the nodes are not sorted per beam.

If I then want to check a group for deformation in Excel, I must first link a group to its nodes, and then use these nodes to derive the maximum or minimum deformation. This process makes my Excel file too slow.

Is there a way to add beam numbers to deformations? Where the beam numbers are sorted? This will make my project a lot easier. Thanks in advance.

Edit: By nodes are not sorted I meant that that the nodes of a specific beam are not 1, 2, 3, …, 10 for example, but may be 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, …, 15. This slows the process in Excel a lot.

Cross reference the nodal displacements and the first node (or second) per beam:
E.g.:

Gives you:

Thank you very much

@sfr,

Whenever I do this, only the first loadcase is there in my table. Is it supposed to be like this?

You have to select the LCs you want. First one is preselected.

Yes, that is exactly what I did. SOFiSTiK then still only outputs the first loadcase:

You have to select the LCs and press “OK”

Sfr,

That is what I did.
However, i wonder why you could select loadcases when ‘table’ was selected.
In my program that is grayed out.

Whenever I select the ‘Nodal displacements’, I can select my loadcases and I selected the ones I need and pressed “OK”.

So it might be a problem that I am unable to select the loadcases under 'Table"?

Then I honestly don’t know why it’s not working