Grouping issue

I’m using Sofistik Reinforcement Detailing 2022 in Revit 2022. I’m facing an issue while grouping the bend bars the shape code changes to 00 after grouping. I had shared the pic below. It will be great if anyone comes with solution. Thank you in Advance.

Before grouping the bars,

After grouping the bars,

Hi Askar,
in Revit 2022, grouped rebar sets get the Workshop Instruction “Keep Straight”. That’s why Revit assigns a straight bar as Shape of these rebars. Anyways, the SOFiSTiK Shape Code should not change after grouping the rebars. Can you confirm this?
You can also change the Workshop instruction to “Bend” and you’ll get the Revit Shape 11 again.

Kind regards
Lena

1 Like

Hi LenaB,
Thank you very much for reply and giving me a solution for the issue and I had resolved it as per your guidance.
I have one more issue in creating new shape, When I create a new shape the Sofistik shows some error and its shape image also cannot be get perfectly in Schedule. Can you please address this issue and help me to resolve?
Thanking you in advance and I have also attached the error snip below.

Hi Askar,
it seems like the rebar set can’t be processed by SOFiSTiK Reinforcement. Is this a Shape Driven or Freeform rebar?

To be able to say exactly what the problem is, I need the project file. You can share the link with your file here in the forum or via support@sofistik.com.

Kind regards
Lena

1 Like