ERROR - Can't open sofistik project file

Dear all,

My sofistik project file got corrupted and I can’t open it to clean the locks. If I try to open my sofistik file I get the following error message: “The database can not be opened. Maybe the project is opened by another process.” or if i delete every file in my folder except the sofistik and dwg file i get this error message “The database cannot be opened. The Project is too old.”
Could you give me any solutions?

V2_model.sofistik (158.0 KB)
V2_model.dwg

Thank you in advanced,
Nándor Király

Hi,

Sometimes this happens. The solution is mostly to open first SOFiPLUS in an empty directory. When then the cdb-file is created you can start SSD, make a change and save it.

attached the repaired sofistik-file.
V2_model.sofistik (552.9 KB)

Best regards,
Jost

Thank you very much!

I have the same problem. Please describe in detail the process of solving the problem

Hi,

I got this answer for the problem:

"The model file seems to have been compromised, in all probability due to the sudden ending of exporting it from Sofiplus to SSD or the forced halting of an ongoing task in SSD. However, there could be various other possible explanations that remain unknown.

Nonetheless, in such a event, the following steps could be attempted as a solution:
Firstly, open the Sofiplus file (.dwg).
Subsequently, export the model to the database.
Finally, open the SSD file (
.sofistik).

This is the approach by which I was able to restore the model, which I have attached to this email.
One more important suggestion. Save the project to an external drive every day."

It helped me, I hope it will help you too!

Best regards,
Nandor Kiraly