En iso 3776:2003

I have been wondering whether this code is correct for construction. It appears under my tab settings as EN ISO 3776:2003.
I have googled it, but it came with something different.

Anyone to help please.

Hello

The EN ISO 3766:2003 “specifies the simplified representation and the characterization of reinforcement in reinforced and in prestressed concrete for use in construction drawings. It also establishes a system for the scheduling of reinforced bars, comprising a method for specifying dimensions, a coding system for bar shapes, a schedule of preferred shapes, and a shape schedule and bending schedule.” (EN ISO 3766:2003, chapter 1 Scope, ISO - ISO 3766:2003 - Construction drawings — Simplified representation of concrete reinforcement)

So I am not sure which design code you found, but the international standard given should be the correct design code.

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

OK.
The code is 3776 instead of 3766.

This happens when you export your file to Word document.

Ah now I see the problem :sweat_smile:
The used design code is EN ISO 3766:2013 and not 3776. This was a mistake in writing in an old version of the modul. As far as I know the mistake is corrected within the latest version of SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing. So please try to update the software.

Thank you.
I will asap.