I am using Sofistik 2020 with an educational license. I want to get into the python interface to extract data from CDBases.
Using the tutorials form the website (e.g. https://www.sofistik.de/documentation/2020/en/cdb_interfaces/python/examples/python_example2.html) i was able to read the node properties of the example-cdb. But unfortunatly I cant use any cdbs I created with the educational version of sofistik I am using.
- 2 cdbs: one from the example folder (called “example”), one created from a dat file after computing it (called “educational”)
- “example” cannot be opened with WinGraf nor Animator or any other sofistik program
- “educational” can be opened with all sofistik programs
- I can read open and read the “example” with the python interface
- I cant read the “educational” with the python interface, getting an Index.value of -48, which means (according to https://www.sofistik.de/documentation/2020/en/cdb_interfaces/introduction/about_cdb/functions/sof_cdb_init.html) that the “file is no CDBase-file”
Is this behavior intentional? What am I doing wrong? Is there a keyword to change the python interface from commercial to educational version?