Doppelstütze Stahlbau

Hallo,

Bei einer Berechnung im Stahlbau bestehen die Pfosten/Stützen aus aufgedoppelten Flachstählen, d.h. zwei längliche Bleche (100x10mm) im Abstand von 1-2cm die aber nicht schubsteif miteinander verbunden sind.
Ich suche nach einer einfachen Möglichkeit, das im Modell abzubilden, ich würde die Profile danach auch in AQB (bspw. auf BDK) untersuchen wollen. Zwei Ideen hatte ich bisher dafür, bei beiden scheitere ich an Umsetzung:

• Ich gebe in AQUA den einfachen Querschnitt ein. Die erhöhte Steifigkeit erzeuge ich über GRUP FAKS 2.0. Danach bräuchte ich aber für die Bemessung immer die halben Schnittgrößen (ich habe gute Gründe davon auszugehen, dass sich die Lasten recht gleichmäßig auf beide Profile aufteilen). Leider gibt es keine Möglichkeit, in AQB dafür einfach einen Faktor einzugeben bei LF bspw. Kann man die Schnittgrößen aus den nicht linearen Lastfällen einfach in einen neuen Lastfall “kopieren” und mit einem Faktor 2.0 versehen?
  • Alternativ müsste ich einen Querschnitt “Doppelstütze” erzeugen, der aber berücksichtigt, dass die Querschnittsteile nicht schubsteif verbunden sind und dies auch in der AQB Bemessung noch versteht. (also bspw. Querschnittswerte mit QUER modifizieren hat bei mir nicht funktioniert, weil die Querschnitte dann in AQB nicht mehr zu gebrauchen sind). Geht das irgendwie?

Besten Dank und viele Grüße

The correct modelling from a structural point of view (IMO) would be to create two separate beams close to each other.

Both the FE results and the design checks then work as intended.

I have tried this, and this creates all kinds of problems i’d rather avoid, clamping of the beams, constraints, tricky connections with couplings or springs, etc.
In my opinion this only unnecessarily increases only the complexity of the model. I believe based on the real geometry that it’s reasonable to assume that the load gets distributed evenly on both columns.

All I want to do is multiply the sectional forces (or the cross section values) by a constant factor before dimensioning, i can’t believe that this is not possible.

I still think you should constrain each of the beam ends to a common point and then work from there.

But if it doesn’t work for you, I would choose your first approach.

• Generate a single profile in aqua
  • Double the group stiffness of the beam(s) in ase

Then either you:

• Change the combination coefficient in aqb, e.g.:
    LC ... Gamu 0.5*1.35
  • Or you duplicate all loadcases of interest in ase:
    Lc 500 $ Original loadcase
    Lc 600 $ New loadcase
    Lcc 500 fact 0.5

Yeah, that does all kinds of funny things…

You cannot change the combination coefficients in aqb (there is no gamu keyword). That would also have been my preferred option.

I tried the latter but the results are wrong too, as there are loadcases with internal constraints due to temperature, movement etc. Also they are non-linear so running them with half the load won’t produce half the internal effort later on.

Then you are stuck with load combinations.

There is a Gamu keyword for loadcases (I have used it) , here is the german manual version:

Alternatively via combinations:
Comb ... Lc1 500 F1 0.5

Ah my bad, I am using BDK for the design of the steel structures.

I was thinking to just extract the values with a factor of 0.5 and store them in a new lc using Maxima, but then BDK does not recognize them anymore

You could try to use dbmerg:
+Prog Dbmerg
Lc No 600 Nos 500
Beam Type All FN 0.5

Maybe BDK recognizes the LC then.