Customizing bending schedule

I have questions regarding customization options of the bending schedule. I’m using SOFiCAD 2024 and I’ve encountered a problem when I have rebars with shape code X1. I don’t have any need for all the information (plus I’d like to save space on paper) and I could not find an answer on how to modify it. The image is in the Attachment where I’ve marked with blue the unnecessary information. Of course, I could edit the table with the Block editor function, but hopefully there is a way to automate the process. To summarize, I only need the length of the parts, not the bending angle (if it’s equal to 90°)

Also, when inserting mesh schedule, it only inserts the gross information of used meshes, but I also need the net length, width and weight.

P.S. I’m using the educational version

The appearance of the bending list is defined in the file STLI.001 (for English). The file can be modified a little bit. However, there is no possibility not to display angles, especially since they are important for a bending operation.
In the same file you can also set whether the net weight, gross weight or both are displayed for meshes. The value in the line MattenBruttoGewicht/MeshGrossWeight= is responsible for this. Possible values are 0, 1 or 2.