Curve legth is too small

Hi guys,

I am quite new around here. We have got a model from structural engineer and I am trying to use Sofistik BIMTools to get the framework area. But I get the following error:

An internal error occurred. The command cannot be continued.
Please contact the SOFiSTiK support.
Exception message: Curve length is too small for Revit’s tolerance (as identified by Application.ShortCurveTolerance).
Parameter name: endpoints
A transaction or sub-transaction was opened but not closed. All changes to the active document made by External Command will be discarded.

Any idea why I am getting this error? I can’t seem to find any short edges.

As mentioned in the warning please contact our support team via support@sofistik.de . In order to speed up the process please reduce your project file and delete everything which is not necessary to reproduce the program behavior and attach this smal project file to your E-Mail request.
We also need your customer name and your SOFiSTiK customer number to process the ticket. The last you may find easily when opening the SOFiSTiK Application Manager (SAM) and open the licences manager (key icon)

I don’t have a sofistik license. Does this pose any problem?

Dear gokermu,

Thank you for sharing your project file with the sofistik support. Unfortunately there are a lot of inaccuracies in your model like this:

The formwork tool can’t determine a formwork area for this geometry.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Lena