SOFiSTiK loader encountered problems loading product libraries - SOFiPLUS-X

Добрый день! После обновления SOFiSTiK 2022 (последнего 09.12.2021) возникла проблема: При загрузке модели из SSD возникает предупреждение: “Загрузчик SOFiSTiK столкнулся с с проблемами при загрузке библиотек продуктов. Не удалось загрузить C:\program files\sofistik\2022\sofiplus_enu_2022\sof_doc_ui.arx.” Модель загружается, но без правой панели создания и редактирования. Это происходит как в Autocad 2022. так и в SOFIPLUS-X.
Скажите пожалуйста как решить эту проблему? Спасибо!

Hello vladvaygel

Welcome to the SOFiSTiK Forum :partying_face:.

Please note that the main languages for this forum are English or German.
Please translate your question into the specified languages.

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

Good afternoon! After the SOFiSTiK 2022 update (last 09.12.2021), a problem occurred: When loading the model from the SSD, a warning: "The SOFiSTiK loader encountered problems loading product libraries. Failed to load C: \program files \sofistik\2022 \ sofiplus_enu_2022\sof_doc_ui.arx ". The model is loaded, but without the sidebar for creating and editing the model.
This happens as in Autocad 2022. so it is in SOFIPLUS-X 2022.
Please tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks!

Hello

Please do not spam your question in the forum. This is not a private or direct support platform.
It appears that the installation was not done properly. Try to deinstall SOFiPLUS(-X) (via Apps&Features, make sure to deinstal both SOFiPLUS(-X) programs) and reinstall SOFiPLUS(-X) via the SAM.

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

Hello Mr. Heller! Sorri I didn’t letter it with spam. I solved the problem when I rolled back to the previous version of SOFiSTiK 2022 -1.1. An error in the update. Thanks.

1 Like