Nonlinear curvature results

Hi everyone,

Momentan I’m doing a physically nonlinear analysis with the objective to get the internal work of the structure in each load step. For this I need the curvature of each element in each load step.

Moment is easy to get as a table from Result (postprocessing), but I only find the curvatures in Graphic (WinGraf) as a representation or as a list for all elements but for each load step.

My questions are the following:

• Is there a way to extend the results in Result (postprocessing) so that I can also read the non-linear results (like the Beam Element Forces ) and then export them to Excel?

• Is there a way to generate a list or test file from WinGraf with the curvatures of all elements and all load steps at the same time?

Thank you for the attention.

Johana

Hello Johana,

I am not sure which results you are trying to export.
In general, you have to know that only the results listed in the Result Viewer can be displayed.
You can find an overview of the possible results in the manual for the Result Viewer.

SSD / TEDDY > Help > User Manuals > All Manuals… > resultviewer > e.g. chapter 3.29 NODE - Results in Nodes

As for your second question, you can export lists directly from the graphic.

Graphic > File > Export values list (.LST)

If you want to add load cases, you need to create a “new layer” and change the load case.

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

Hi Frederik Höller,

Thanks for your answer. I have extracted the results from Data bank (CDB) with Python.

Best regards,

Johana

1 Like