Kopplung der Querschnittsverwölbung

Hallo!

Ich würde gerne einen Einzelstab (Stab a) (erzeugt mit STAB), welcher mit einer Verdrehung phi_x beansprucht wird, an einen Stab (Stab b) aus Volumselementen kopplen. Bei dieser Belastungssituation tritt Wölbkrafttorsion auf. Nun bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob die Kopplung mit dem Befehl KNOT die Querschnittsverwölbung vom Stab a auf den Stab b übertragen kann. Stab a wird an jeden Knotenpunkt des Stabes b gekoppelt. Die Kopplung habe ich wie folgt durchgeführt:
KNOT NR #i FIX KF NR1 #i

Bei der ASE Berechnung wird STEU WARP 1 aktiviert. Anhand der unerschiedlichen Verformungsifuren der beiden Stäbe bin ich mir nicht sicher ob die Kopplung der Querschnittsverwölbung so funktionerit.
Bitte um Hilfe
Besten Dank!

Hello. Made a small experiment, replacing part of a rectangular beam with bricks. The results differ slightly, but the rotation is transmitted.
Did it help you somehow?

Hello!
Thank you very much for this tip, it helped a lot!

Now i have to found out if the warping is transmitted to. I think it is possible check this when the beam is fully fixed on on end and the roataion is put one the free end. If the System must be calculated with STEU WARP 1. So there must be the same values of the torsion on each beam when the warping is also transmitted.

It looks like it works.
Try it yourself to know for sure.
This is not PDF, but .7z, change the extension

bric_and_beam.pdf (14.0 KB)

Thank you for your help!
Have you coupled the center of the “non bric-beam” wiht every node of the “bric-beam” or have you coupled just the edges?

You are welcome. Every node.
Did you manage to open the example I attached?

Since you guys are checking warping torsion (“Wölbung”) you might want to use an open cross section.

1 Like

Thanks alot for your comment!
The difference has increased, but after the brick section the values are equal

1 Like

Hello, I tried to make this example by my own, but sadly I cant mangae to create a rectangular hollow profile. I tired to create it like this:

!#! Querschnittsdefinition
QNR NR 1 MNR 1 BTYP BEAM BEZ ‘Hohlprofil’

QPOL ART U YM 0 ZM 0 SMAX 50
QP 1 Y -#b/2 Z -#h/2
QP 2 Y #b/2 Z -#h/2
QP 3 Y #b/2 Z 0
QP 4 Y #b/2 Z #h/2
QP 5 Y -#b/2 Z #h/2

QP 6 Y -#b/2+0.05 Z -#h/2+0.05
QP 7 Y #b/2-0.05 Z -#h/2+0.05
QP 8 Y #b/2-0.05 Z 0
QP 9 Y #b/2-0.05 Z #h/2-0.05
QP 10 Y -#b/2+0.05 Z #h/2-0.05

But I only get this:

Please can you give me an adivice for my problem.
Thank you!

Best wishes!

Sadly I was not able to open it, maybe you can send your Teddy code below in the commensts?

!#! Querschnittsdefinition
QNR NR 1 MNR 1 BTYP BEAM BEZ ‘Hohlprofil’
QPOL ART U YM 0 ZM 0 SMAX 50
QP 1 Y -#b/2 Z -#h/2
QP 2 Y #b/2 Z -#h/2
QP 3 Y #b/2 Z 0
QP 4 Y #b/2 Z #h/2
QP 5 Y -#b/2 Z #h/2

QPOL ART U YM 0 ZM 0 SMAX 50 MNR 0
QP 6 Y -#b/2+0.05 Z -#h/2+0.05
QP 7 Y #b/2-0.05 Z -#h/2+0.05
QP 8 Y #b/2-0.05 Z 0