Cdbase multiphysics nodes temperature

I am trying to read the nodal temperature values from an fe cross section via @key cdbase access, but can’t seem to get it right. The record in cdbase help reads @Rec:: 029. Can someone provide some code that works?

Hello Toni

Have you already used the @KEY command?
If not, try to test the functionalities with a simple example.
On top of that you could look at the CDB examples.

C:\Program Files\SOFiSTiK\2023\SOFiSTiK 2023\interfaces\examples\cadinp

If you still can’t find a solution, please post your attempt.

Best regards
Frederik Höller
Your SOFiSTiK Support Team

A quick update on the issue. I contacted the support about this and learned that the temperature values are stored in an internal key that must be read out separately. It didn’t work for me and I stopped trying since it seemed too much of a stretch.
The values are accessable as a list in wingraf, so it seems like a direct access via cdbase is just missing in the program (?). If a standard @KEY access could be added in future versions it would make temperature field simulations much more useful.

Are there more @KEY record than those specified in cdbase.htm, but without explicit identifier?

I always wondered is it possible to access pile bedding parameters (wingraf can do so) so I could compare mobilized reaction to limit values in any beam, accessing throught bore key then checking which profile beam has, what are beams nodes xyz etc. etc. is pain in the… :slight_smile: